Tide Lines

Field Trips of 2019

Sophomores+Greta+Snukis%2C+Justin+Lescavage%2C+Aaron+Salisbury%2C+and+Destiny+Angel+pose+infront+of+a+blue+chicken+at+the+Washington+D.C.+National+Art+Museum.+Justin+Lescavage+said%2C+%E2%80%9CI+really+enjoyed+being+involved+with+activities+that+allowed+us+to+be+engaged+in+both+Pub+and+the+city+of+D.C.%E2%80%9D+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Field Trips of 2019

Sophomores Greta Snukis, Justin Lescavage, Aaron Salisbury, and Destiny Angel pose infront of a blue chicken at the Washington D.C. National Art Museum. Justin Lescavage said, “I really enjoyed being involved with activities that allowed us to be engaged in both Pub and the city of D.C.”

D.C Museum Tour Guide

D.C Museum Tour Guide

D.C Museum Tour Guide

Tanya Johnson
Two cannons and a monument face toward the Gettysburg Battle Field. Freshman Tanya Johnson said, “I enjoyed the Gettysburg trip a lot. I liked the bus tour and seeing all the monuments. My favorite was the buffet.”

D.C Museum Tour Guide

Juniors Tiarra Nelson and Lauren Woolam sit on a flower chair at Longwood Gardens. Tiarra stated, “I liked how they had a bench where one person would sit at one end and another person would sit at the opposite end and you could whisper to each other like they are right next to you.

Courtesy of Owen Golden
Junior Owen Golden hits the woah infront of the Statue of Liberty. He said, “I loved seeing the big lady in green who greets immigrant people into the wonderful country of America.”

Courtesy of Justin Lescavage
Preston Hunter does the T-Pose while a man behind him laughs. Sophomore Allison Campion attended the trip and said,”I enjoyed seeing how graphic design is used in the real world and how it is important for different reasons.”